Dame Janet Trotter is the Chair of the Steering Group overseeing the work to make Gloucestershire a child friendly county.
Next month we are launching Gloucestershire’s first single vision to build a child friendly county.
At the heart of this will be the voice of children and young people.
We really wanted them to be part of our launch but because of Covid19, we need to do this as safely as possible. As such, we are asking young people (with the help and approval of their parents) to record a short video. This can be a simple piece talking to the camera, it can be a conversation between the child and a grown up or just answering the questions below. What we need to hear is:
- What are the best parts of growing up?
- What are your ambitions/what do you want to be when you grow up?
- If you could tell the leaders of Gloucestershire one thing, what would it be?
The video needs to be:
- no longer than 2 minutes and…
- no school uniform please. We don’t want any obvious markers that can identify where you live or go to school/college
The video will be shared on social media channels and, hopefully, played in schools.
Once you have recorded the video you can:
- Send it via Facebook messenger to @ChildFriendlyGloucestershire
- Send it via a transfer platform (WeTransfer, DropBox, GoogleDrive etc)
- Email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if the file is small enough (less than 25MB)
Videos need to be with us by midnight on Sunday 29 November 2020.
Thank you for your help.
Dame Janet Trotter